Goat milk contains active factor and epithelial cell growth factor which promotes the growth of epithelial cells. It is especially helpful for people with more sensitive or weak bodies.
The chemical structure of goat milk is similar to breast milk. It contains all essential amino acids and effectively supplements iron, calcium, protein, vitamins and rich in minerals.
The fat globule cells of goat milk are much smaller than cow milk (about one-third in size). It is easily absorbed and digested by our bodies.
Goat milk is an alkaline food that protects the stomach and intestines and reduces stomach problems. Suitable for people with allergies to lactose, cow milk or soy milk, and asthma.
- Digestive and gastrointestinal health
- Minimizing effects of osteoporosis
- Regulating cardiovascular circulation and nerve function
- Reducing fatigue
- Improving brain faculties
- Strengthens immune system
- Whitening complexion and beauty
- Facilitating growth and development in children
How To Drink:
- Prepare 150ml of warm water in a cup
- Add 3 scoops (25 grams)
- Stir until dissolved
Avoid direct sunlight. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep the lid tightly closed.
Pure goat's milk powder, vegetable oil, glucose, sodium caseinate, tricalcium phosphate and maltodextrin.
400g x 3
From goats in Netherlands