The horse oil attribute that often gets mentioned is its easy absorption rate due to a fatty acid structure said to be similar to that of human sebum
Promote Healthy Skin
It contains a large amount of linoleic acid with its easy absorption properties, keeps skin healthy,
- Promotes skin’s self-healing ability
- Replenishes nutrients to skin
- It minimises and reduces stretchmark scars
- Alleviates dry skin, cracked and dry lips, cracked heels and elbows.
Promote Hair Growth & Maintain Healthy Hair
- It nourishes the scalp to promote blood circulation to the hair follicles, supplementing its roots with nutrients to promote growth.
- It naturally moisturizes your hair to prevent and heals split ends. It rejuvenates your hair to its original shine.