- DHA also known as brain gold , It is an important part of our brain nervous system cell growth and retina; 20% in human cerebral cortex and about 50% in the retina.
- They are very essential for intellectual and visual development.
- Ripple Norway DHA500 deep sea fish oil not only contains high concentration of DHA, it is also rich in omega3 unsaturated fatty acids.
- Omega3 plays an important role in human health.
- The brain, eyes, nerves many other organs need omega3 to maintain normal function.
- Long-term consumption of fish oil reduces stroke, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular infarction, and to large extent cancer prevention.
- To protect the health of heart, brain and blood vessels.
- Reduce the occurrence of heart disease.
- Promote blood circulation to make blood vessels less clogged and lower blood pressure.
- Preventing stroke and protecting eyesight can reduce the chance of macular degeneration.
Take 1-2 tablets daily.
This product cannot replace medicine
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Store in a cool dry place and tighten the cap when not in use.
90s x 1000mg