National Drink of Argentina
Mate, is a traditional South American infused drink. It is particularly popular in Argentina, where a majority of the population consumes Mate tea everyday. Argentina is also the main producer and consumer of yerba mate. The leaves of Mate are made into teas, infusions or used as a flavouring agent in foods, which are not only enjoyed for its taste but also for its health benefits.
People of all ages.
Especially beneficial as supplementary requirements for people with concerns over:
1) Obesity 2) Good blood pressure health (high blood pressure) 3) Sugar management (diabetes) 4) Heart health 5) Asthma 6) Insomnia 7) Gastrointestinal problems eg Gastric, Constipation etc 8) Kidney stones 9) Lethargy Arthritis/ Gout /Rheumatism 10) Skin problems (eg acne) 11) Body odour
- Relax body & mind, Lets you sleep better
- Calming and rejuvenating
- Promote bowel regularity & good complexion
- Support healthy immune system & improve general well-being
- Supports your mental and physical vitality
Nett Weight Per Box: 30 sachets x 2.5g
For Bulk Purchase, please refer to the information below:
Packing Size: 40 boxes/ carton
Carton Dimension & Nett Weight: 410 x 610 x (H) 310 mm @ 4.5 kg / ctn
Ingredients: Mate Tea leaves 100%