- Goat milk contains active factor and epithelial cell growth factor which promotes the growth of epithelial cells.
- It is especially helpful for people with more sensitive or weak bodies.
- The chemical structure of goat milk is surprisingly similar to breast milk.
- It contains all essential amino acids and effectively supplements iron, calcium, protein, vitamins and rich in minerals.
- Because the fat globule cells of goat milk are smaller than milk, it is about one third of milk, making it easily absorbed and digested by human body than milk.
- Goat milk is an alkaline food that protects the stomach and intestines and reduces stomach problems.
- For people with allergies, goat milk is definitely the best choice.
- Maintain digestive and gastrointestinal health, minimize effects of osteoporosis; regulate cardiovascular circulation and nerve function.
- Reduce fatigue, improves brain faculties and body immune system; whitening complexion and beauty; accelerate strong growth and development during young children formative years and general health.
Add 3 teaspoons (25 grams) into a water cup, add 150 ml of warm water, then stir with a spoon until dissolved in water.
Pure goat's milk powder, vegetable oil, glucose, sodium caseinate, tri-calcium phosphate, maltodextrin.
People with allergies to lactose, milk or soy milk, as well as people with asthma
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Store in a cool dry place and tighten the cap when not in use.
Net Weight 900g