- Ripple Colostrum Milk Powder originates from New Zealand's modernised cattle ranch.
- The ranch is controlled by the New Zealand Ministry of Agriculture and the National Cheese Board, and there are no residual heavy metals, western medicine, pesticides and other harmful substances.
- Ripple chose the first breast milk produced by cows within the first 72 hours after calving, then add in rich IGG and DHA, every 100 grams contains 1500 mg IGG and 50 mg DHA. IGG can improve immunity, promote bone growth and normal cell growth and wound healing, enhance exercise performance and muscle strength, and restore physical strength.
- DHA can speed up the transmission of nerve messages in the brain, enhance brain development, improve IQ and vision.
- And regulate intestinal bacteria, maintain blood cholesterol and blood lipid balance.
- Enhance immunity, muscle strength, restore physical strength, and promote IQ development.
- Strengthen bones. Promote normal cell growth and wound healing.
- Regulate blood sugar and intestinal flora, maintain blood cholesterol and blood lipid balance.
- Put 3 teaspoons (25 grams) of milk powder into a glass and add 150 ml of warm water, then stir until milk powder dissolved in water.
- Drink twice a day
Colostrum powder, IgG, Skim milk, Full cream milk Maltodextrin, Vegetable oil, Glucose, Sodium caseinate, Tri-calcium phosphate, DHA, AA, ALA (Perilla Extract).
Avoid direct sunlight, store in a cool and dry place.