- Colostrum is produced during the first 3 days after calving. Previous studies showed colostrum has a critical role in post-neonatal health as an immune booster.
- It's suitable for people of all ages, especially those with low immunity.
- Long-term drinking can enhance disease resistance, restore physical strength, and strengthen bones.
- Promote normal cell growth and wound healing.
- Regulate blood sugar and intestinal flora, maintain blood cholesterol and blood lipid balance.
- Strengthen cells and immune system, stimulate cell and tissue growth.
- Repair and help reverse the damage caused by disease and the natural aging process.
- Increase metabolism.
- Improve emotional and intellectual acuity.
- Supports the immune system and promotes the normal function of the nervous and endocrine systems.
- It also keeps the cardiovascular system in optimal condition.
- Put 3 teaspoons (25 grams) of milk powder into a glass and add 150 ml of warm water, then stir until milk powder dissolved in water.
- Drink twice a day
Pure colostrum powder, non-dairy creamer (vegetable oil, glucose, sodium caseinate, tricalcium phosphate, monoglyceride), maltodextrin.
Avoid direct sunlight, store in a cool and dry place.